As part of my "Visual Narrative and Storytelling" module in my university, one of the tasks I was assigned was to create a sequence of storyboards that use dynamic shots, poses and angles, all without any dialogue (our module has a STRONG "no dialogue" rule).
I typically like to selfishly insert my original characters and their personalities into the university work I do as a way of making me more engaged. Not to say I don't love what the University of Westminster is doing for me, but whenever I get the chance to work on my original concepts using my classwork as a basis, I instantly take it since it essentially also means more eyes on the classwork!
Below are redraws done in Krita, as the original boards were all traditionally drawn with pencil and paper.

| Panel. 1 |
 |
Panel. 2
|
 |
| Panel. 3 |
 |
| Panel. 4 |
 |
| Panel. 5 |
 |
Panel. 6  | | Panel. 7 |
|
Below are the original scans of the storyboards as I originally drew
them! The boards below were sporadically drawn around the page within
inconsistently shaped boxes, so once I scanned them, I imported them
into Adobe Photoshop and fit them within a 1080 x 1920 screen
resolution. You will also notice that there are an extra two panels that
went unused in the redraw process! I simply ran out of time and had
other assignments to crack on with. Oop. |
|
 |
| Panel. 1 |
 |
| Panel. 2 |
 |
| Panel. 3 |
 |
| Panel. 4 |
 |
| Panel. 5 |
 |
| Panel. 6 |
 |
| Panel. 7 |
 |
| Panel. 8 (unused) |
 |
| Panel. 9 (unused) |
Beet has a lot of internal issues, man.
No comments:
Post a Comment